Monday 4th July was our first Social Connections event, held at The Salvation Army HQ in London. I can say with relief that it was a real success!
We had over 60 attendees in person on the day (a mixture of customers, partners and customers) plus approximately 120 people watching via streaming video.
With 13 fascinating sessions delivered by Connections and Social Business experts, multiple opportunities for networking and knowledge sharing and access to specialists in the field, the day delivered on the aims that the organising committee set for it.
We'll be posting videos and presentations from the day in the next few hours so look out for those.
In the meantime, I'd like to take the time to say a few 'thank you's to:
- The Salvation Army, for hosting us on the day. We could not have wished for more willing, gracious and helpful hosts - an amazing effort by Mark Calleran and all his team. For those that were watching remotely, the streaming was completely down to them. Amazing!
- The sponsors, Portal, Ascendant Technology and Collaboration Matters. Without them the day could not have taken place at all.
- The speakers who were knowledgeable, passionate and willing to engage on all levels.
- The attendees who registered in number and travelled from far afield (including Italy and the Netherlands) to attend.
- The many who volunteered to help on the day, including Chrissie from IBM and Catherine from Portal.
We are already in the process of organising the next event, to take place in Cardiff in mid November. We'd love to see you there!
By: Stuart McIntyre | 0 Comments | On: 7 July 2011 20:41:54 | Tags: soccnx connections ibm